Friday, September 28, 2012

Back in the Studio!!! New Necklace♥

Back in the studio today!!!  Yes!!!!  It is about time. 

Moonchild Trinket - Rainbow Moonstone Sterling Silver Necklace with Chrysoprase, Lavender Chalcedony, African Amethyst, Labradorite, Green Onyx, and a Quartz Point




This necklace is in the Shop now.
 
I also added a couple new pairs of gemstone 5mm earrings as well.
 
~September Moon~
Blue Sapphire Sterling Silver Earrings



~Fern Gully~
Peridot Sterling Silver Earrings
 
I am planning on more studio time next week if my ever so changing and full schedule allows :)  I have a gorgeous piece of Prehnite (ring) on my bench as well as a matching duo of purple Agua Nueva Agate (earrings), and another beautiful but different Agua Nueva Agate (necklace).
 
Have a wonderful weekend♥

No comments:

Post a Comment