Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18th, 2013

Wow...It has been so long since I have been here.  Life has been a ride this year, to say the least.  I actually made it to the studio this week and updated the shop as well as completed a custom order :)

For the shop....
~ The Mermaid's Talisman ~



That awesome stone you see is a doublet, Turquoise with gorgeous Plume Agate over it.  Below it is a tiny Druzy cluster of Malachite and Chrysocolla.  Also joining the gemstones is Labradorite and Quartz.
 
Also for the shop new gemstone post earrings...
~ Elven Forest ~
Nephrite Jade
 
Finally a completed custom order requested from a past design. 


I am planning on making a similar one for the shop with a little change to it.  It is that time of year when so much life is around us that I get in the mood to pierce little hand crafted leaves♥

Tomorrow I am taking a day off for me and the kiddo to have some fun.  After that lawn loving and studio time♥

Psssssttttttt... Summer Solstice is almost upon us♥
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment