Saturday, May 16, 2015

Awakened from Hibernation...... Heeeeelllllllllloooooooo Out There?!?!?!?!?!

Hi Everyone *waves*

It has seriously been a long time.  A LOT longer than I anticipated.  Well the wait is now over and I am focused full time on Willow Metals once again.  It feels good!

Last Week I made quite a few pairs of my 5mm gemstone and sterling silver post earrings.  In the shop you will currently find them available in : Green Onyx, Black Onyx, Chrysoprase, Nephrite Jade, Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Amethyst, Malachite, Blue Chalcedony, Blue Sapphire, and Rainbow Moonstone.)

 
I thought I would show you a few sneak peeks since it has been a while as well.  Below is a photo of the stones currently on my bench. 
 
Teepee Canyon Agate, Druzy Agate, Turquoise, and Agua Nueva Agate <3 p="">
 
Finally....a sneak peek at a necklace that is shown in the "ugly stage" that I am currently cleaning up and hoping to finish tomorrow. 
 
This setting will house the purple druzy agate as well as a smaller Amethyst and finally  will have some Baltic Amber and Amethyst rondelles adorning the piece. 

Hope everyone has been doing fantastic through this long absence of mine.  I am so glad to be back and am ready to catch up with everyone and create again <3 p="">
xoxo
Heather Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment