Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Black Moon Oracle - A Brand New Handcrafted necklace in the Shop

~ Black Moon Oracle - Rainbow Obsidian Sterling Silver Necklace with Amethyst ~




 
 
You can find this necklace in the SHOP now.
 
 
I also have been busy with some other pieces and some gorgeous stones.
This awesome Mexican Fire Opal piece got snatched up quickly.  This stone is so unique and great for our upcoming fall season.
 ~ Dreaming in October - Mexican Fire Opal and Black Onyx Sterling Silver Handcrafted Necklace ~




This lovely Super 7 Stone Necklace went fast as well...
~ Kashmir Fields - Cacoxenite Amethyst Sterling Silver Necklace with African Amethyst, Turquoise, Quartz Crystal Point Cluster ~





 
Tomorrow I will be finishing up a Blue Tigers Eye Ring that will be set in solid sterling silver.  I also am waiting for some new stones to arrive so that I can offer the Rainbow Moonstone 5mm gemstone/sterling silver post earrings again.  I also will be introducing Labradorite Post Earrings as well.  This supplier has beautiful gems so I am expecting some exceptional Lab for a 5mm size :)  Stay tuned!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment